Question about Jinx Trait

Let me put together a quick video for ya.

1 Like

:heart: Thank you! Only I wouldn’t give you trouble.

Too late it’s uploading :laughing:

Hold tight I’ll drop the link shortly

1 Like

Suggested play method for ??? / IK / Alch / Gob Rocket deck - forgive obvious mistakes I just got up lol. Also watch to the end… I talked too much but I do make meaningful points at the end. Mainly that I wasn’t paying attention and left Mercy at the top and should not have against Psion… anyways its only around 6 minutes

3 Likes

First of all, thank you! :heart_eyes:
Second, now I want a cup of coffee :coffee: too.

I never in a thousand years would have set Mercy on top, but it works. Yes, even against Psion. She’s the firestarter here and Psion cannot stop that.

The beauty of this loop team is that the top troop can change the way it fightin a substantial way. I notice you don’t suggest to put there a tank, at all, apart Treant that’s there because he’s effective in attack (Gorgotha being ruled out for obvious reasons.)

To do list, for me:

• experiment with Hero with various weapons
  • give darling Wraith a try
  • …a troll?
  • Spirit Fox, with all that yellow going around…
  • Blossom? Creates green and yellow gems…
  • Asha? She converts blue to a chosen color.

Possibilities are endless!

1 Like

Try everything! I have been playing for a long damned time and I have not found a deck that can consistently go from zero to win like this one.

The most important troop at the top, believe it or not is not a tank because the point of this team is to seize control and never let go. Top troop to a great degree should be considered disposable. In general don’t even plan to cast top troops spell unless it is Mercy. Wraith is good for the Freeze and only the Freeze. Spirit Fox can hurt you so bad if you don’t know what you’re doing because you NEED yellow on the screen or it paralyzes this deck… the biggest enemy of this deck is SF so having him on your own team you need to use him with absolute precision. You should not worry about anything that is benefited by passing the turn to the AI such as Death Mark, etc. Do not ever pass the turn is your goal.

Do. Not. Ever. Pass. The. Turn.

There is also no way to say it nicely but this deck demands skill. It will also train you to be a Kung Fu Master of board control like you never knew was possible. The real secret is that you have so many options at any given time therefore it puts the control in your hands. So many transform options, GR to explode, sneak little extra gathers of Mana, and strategically position gems… Practice my friend!!!

2 Likes

I know. She’s going to be a last resort weapon. But she also is a quite heavy hitter, as first troop it’s a good thing.

True. And Mab if the enemy manages to get a 4 match.

I’m going to use it exactly because I need to build this kind of skill. My teams tend to be on the brutish side, at the moment.

Good observation. This deck is reduced to worthlessness by Freeze because the strength is looping. Take it away and this deck is royally screwed :laughing:

1 Like

This is all well and good until… You play guild wars.
Thanks for the ideas and videos, it’s very helpful to so many people. I didn’t learn anything about looping til I was level 350! This forum taught me so much.

:confounded:

Ain’t it the truth. I’m loving what I see in this game over the last 4 weeks. Mechanics have gotten back on the rails and lots of new Troops open up more possibilities. GW was bolted on 6 months too early… but we’re pretty close to being past the worst of the frustrations (IMO).

1 Like

I hope so. I was having fun with azura, waverider and leviathan last night. There’s nothing better than dragon’s et al casting aoe damage and watching your troops sidestep the damage! It’s a shame leviathan doesn’t submerge a random ally with his third trait. He’s a bit weak otherwise.