Question about hours played, leave your average game time here

Hello everyone, I would like to hear from you, what is the average hours played by you. Whether you’re PC/Mobile or even Xbox, Psn or Switch, this is a question I’ve been thinking about every day since I started playing the game.

Me: 6 hours or up to 8 hours a day.

According to my Steam stats, it has been 38 hours the last two weeks, so a bit under 3 hours per day. Enough to get the event stuff done and do a bit of grinding and I would not feel comfortable with much more than that. I try not to think about the fact, that I could use that time to play games, I would like much more than this one.

1 Like

6710 hours in total! (Nintendo Switch) :joy:

1 Like

total is rocket high, but possibly play gems less than a hour every day nowadays.

2 Likes

No,i play everyday 3-4 hours.

1 Like

12.2 hours past 2 weeks according to Steam profile. .2 is probably idle time.
Last time I’m grinding Kingdom Pass, so likely less in the future.

1 Like

24 hours a day, every day. I’m matching gems at work, matching gems while talking to my wife, matching gems in my sleep. The grind never stops. Hourly tributes? I could collect them every minute of the day. I do 500 PvP battles daily. I do 100 arena runs daily just for fun. I do 1000 treasure hunts daily because it’s so overpowered. I get 50 hoard mimics per week and just crafted my 100th Zuul.

Play on, gamers. /s

1 Like

I’m Brazilian and we have a lot of Brazilian players and a lot of Brazilian guilds, and all of them are passionate about the game. From what I see we are all passionate about the game and we play many hours of our day. lol

1 Like

Mobile only, max 60 minutes a day. It’s a game, not my day job.

1 Like

Way more than I want to. Wasn’t so in the past… I am considering the option of closing my eyes from kingdom pass and legends reborn, it is actually the only way I can find time for this game in the future. FOMO my butt :grin::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I only just recently took my practically new Xbox One out of it’s box where It’s slept for the last three years and hooked it back up. Looking for something of a puzzle game to play, I browsed the free games, and lo and behold. (oddly enough, I play my Switch a ton and never knew this game was on it) I’ve experienced the “holy crap, is it 2 AM already?” of the original Puzzle Quest games and will see if I have the willpower to NOT let this one become a massive consumer of time on a daily basis. Since finally putting down the Dark Souls games, I’m enjoying playing my huge backlog of other bought and paid for games. As far as Gems goes, I’m loving what I’ve played so far at level 22, but am hoping to be careful lol. We shall see.

1 Like

For me (Switch) it’s probably 2-3 hours per day, slightly weighted towards Mondays and Thursdays which are typically days off for me. Monday sees extra time for the new weekly event (and/or Campaign Tasks), Tuesday sees extra time for the Faction Assault event.

1 Like