PvP VP scaling

A moment in time that perfectly captures the problem with PvP VP scaling. I have the same troops as my two guildies. They are barely higher than me when it comes to stat creep. Yet they’re both forced to do hundred(s) of extra battles to keep up with me. Scale VP to team strength instead of hero level - it’s not gonna completely fix it but it’ll be waaaay better across the board.

13 Likes

Work as intended. Maybe we can talk about it in January 2025, now everyone is sick

1 Like

3 Likes

@Bramble @Jeto @Kafka this is the problem. I know Josh has only been busting max VP Blood Frenzy options for his battles AND that his Xbox is from the Stone Age so he’s got slower load times (watch his Delve speedrun record if you want to see em) as well as even worse buggy restart problems than the rest of us currently. He has had to grind more than twice as hard to match me. That is disrespectful to your most tenured players.

4 Likes

PvP should compare troops stats. Level was chosen because it is the lazy/fast approach to the problem and they do not care.

1 Like

it was team score before pvp rework, that would have been maybe the laziest approach to just leave it like this…and the better one

5 Likes