PvP Tier names missing

I’m not sure if this is happening to everyone or just me, because I’ve not seen anyone else report it, but it seems a bit odd…

Platform, device version and operating system
Android, Samsung Galaxy S5 6.0.1

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened

Instead of the usual names for the PvP Levels, it just say “Tier 14, Tier 13… Tier 1”

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

It started happening with this week’s PvP Battles

Steps to make it happen again

It’s just happening!

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is happening for everyone. Not sure if it’s intended or some inadvertant little bug, but maybe @Cyrup will chime in about it and let us know.

Unfortunately I am not aware of this issue! :frowning:

It seems like it could be an edge-case problem, but to be sure, can you please try linking your account and reinstalling? It looks like the asset is wrong so a reinstall might force the game to know de correct way!

Happening on xbox too.

Not an edge case, I suspect. But it’s purely cosmetic and has no bearing on anything important, so it wasn’t worth my (or, it seems, anyone else’s) time to report. It’s been happening for weeks on iOS for me.

TBH it’s no big deal, everything else is working fine, it just seemed like an odd glitch.

Happening on Steam and Android for me for a little while too. I’d assumed it was deliberate to make it easier to understand for newer players… :man_shrugging:

1 Like