PVP system is perfect and heres why

I’ll do a battle real quick then give a ss

1 Like

That kind of proves everyones complaint then. Things should be equal. One person getting 70, and another 35 to 40 on average seems like something is not right in the game.

yes it direct!y has to do with statues and if your guild does all tasks each week

1 Like

Ok, that explains it. Just would be nice to have 3t 70pts, 2t 50 pts, 1t 30 pts, or something like that for everyone

1 Like

This is partially correct but it also takes the level difference between you and your opponent. My guild has all tasks completed

well ive gotten 70pts every pvp battle usually in lower lvl guild that does no tasks then join one that completes all and does lts and i get like 30pts xD the lvl diff of my opponants should make me get less than 70pts if that were the case because im the highest lvl on pc mobile…

then yeah the level difference is most likely kicking in for you

That screenshot actually proves you are not at the true endgame level yet. I assume you don’t have any kingdoms to power lvl 10(or all to 5 for that matter) and no delve skill points. You also dont have the 3 or 4 extra skill points from being 1400k lvl plus. So my suggestion to you is don’t lvl your kingdoms any further if you wish you keep those pvp points.

3 Likes

It was never to be able to play more diversity teams, it’s just what they said to hide the fact they were limiting high level players & penalizing them for points & gold. That’s the skinny of it right there.

Some people have a very low bar approach to what they consider “endgame” :rofl:

2 Likes

I have all kingdoms to level 10 and delve points

It’s that kingdoms to level 10, or 10 Stars (power level)? I don’t think all kingdoms are able to get to power level 10, where you get another skill point for the kingdom. Power level 5 and 10 give you another, in addition to kingdoms being at level 10.

kingdoms for sure I’d have to check to be sure about actual power level but I think I have at least 1 or two but like I said I’d have to check I think he was talking about the kingdom level not kingdom power level

What would be really telling is if you shared a screenshot of your bonuses. People in lvl 1000+ guilds with all basic tasks completed, and with all kingdoms pushed as high as they go in level and power level, plus delve bonuses, have much higher team scores. That 70 points you got is between 31 and 50 points for them. 70 points does not happen.

So I’m basically a testificate to see why some ppl are getting more points than others?

1 Like

We already know why. The gripe seems to primarily be that players with all of those things have to work twice as hard for gold, and for leaderboard points. What this amounts to is that all of these level 1400+ players, many of whom have provided hundreds or thousands of dollars to finance the development of this game in exchange for pulls on a slot machine, now have to work twice as hard, while people who have done nothing and contribute nothing, get rewarded double for the effort. The pvp points, i kinda get…the gold reduction is just throttling People who know how to earn big.

2 Likes

It just goes by the level of you and your opponent and takes the difference.

It doesn’t. It’s based on the team score (in blue), and that difference. Team score is based on the team you use and all of the bonus skill points that the player has. A level 1100 player with no guild, or a bad one, may have lower team scores that a level 800 in a really strong guild. Depends on the bonuses earned.

1 Like

Everyone I’ve asked or seen it’s always been level difference