PvP season goals for monoliths

Do we know how many monolith battle wins & level 5 monoliths we need for the 2nd and 3rd tier? Since tier 1 needs 76 & 12, it seems unlikely that we will have enough sigils to finish up the goals just by killing Valhawks. I would imagine we’d have to buy additional sigils, but the question is: how many? I don’t want to overbuy and waste gold marks. Can one of the devs kindly share the requirements for tier 2 & 3 please? If you have a table of requirements for ALL the goals, that would be even better.

8 Likes

8x level 5 monoliths for the 2nd tier

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. So tier 2 is only two thirds of tier one? Shouldn’t tiers get progressively harder? I’m glad if that’s not the case, but I don’t think it is. Unintended perhaps.

2 Likes

I believe they reduced Level 2 based on the feedback. Which is, something, I suppose.

3 Likes

Same question for Citadel Battles won & Guardians defeated

3 Likes

It’s nice to see changes like this for a change. I have come to expect that any update will just make things harder for me in some way. It still would be nice to find out what the requirements are for all 3 tiers for the monolith/guardians/citadel goals.

Tier 2 - 8 monolits, tier 3 12 - monolits.

2 Likes