PvP season feed back

So…basically they took all the feedback given to them, and ignored it. And we’re being told “maybe there will be changes next season.”

Respectfully devs…you can’t afford to wait until next season. As someone that finished the 560k requirement and bought the season pass i can promise you i will not buy this one. Nor will i really participate in pvp this season. Im going to do my guild requirements and thats it.

I was obessed with being first for a long time. Ive been playing for 7+ years. Ive bought every campaign pass before the pvp seasons started too.

I will not be buying another until devs show us they care about our feedback. The refusel to dial back the vp requirments (not chat, rewards), keeping useless things in burning chests, and general what i feel is disrespect for our time as players has shut my wallet tight until they change their ways. Speak with your wallets everyone

14 Likes

You must be new here. They won’t just wait until the next season, they’ll wait for several years. The next season talk is just the usual noncommittal blurb to get players to hang in a little longer and get used to the situation instead of outright quitting. See Guild Wars, Journey, Shop Offers and a whole bunch of other stuff.

They actually gave an official explanation for this once. They’ll never spend resources to fix a game mode, no matter how broken it is, they’ll just keep running it as is. Game modes are due an overhaul every couple of years, where they rework them entirely from scratch. That’s when they also take feedback into account, as long as they still remember it.

2 Likes