PvP "reset" in the middle of the week?

I got this error just now (Tuesday). I clicked the PvP button again and it let me in; nothing looked different or reset though. Just figured I’d ask if anyone else got it or if it was just a fluke…?

1 Like

I also got this just some moment ago.

1 Like

On Xbox One.

No PvP rewards this week. Still stuck at Rank 1.
Contacted Support.

2 Likes

Me toooooo

Also lots of server connection pop ups

1 Like

You’re not the only one stuck at Rank 1 in PvP on XB1.

The shop is also missing a weapons pack and troop pack. No idea if that’s related. But considering the troubles that happened last week with the shop, I suppose they will be introduced one at a time?

Same here…

Servers goin crazy today

1 Like

Didn’t screenshot it but they just told me and another guildmate that our guild couldn’t be found… yay for that.

1 Like

I just did 5 won pvp battles and each time says battle already won. Rebootd and same and than pvp over message and batle history does not show won battles.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue::Dont worry tech team hard at work as we speak to solve the server issues :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol! I think I just lost my appetite for a day after that picture.

1 Like

Could be a wire crossed somewhere

How did you get a pic of me without my bra on that my bf took? (joking)

1 Like

I got the PvP event has ended error box earlier this morning, and ever since then every victory is being recorded in my battle log as a loss, with negative points. I am taking a hiatus until I hear this gets resolved, I am tired of going backwards.