PVP - No Real Life Challenge

day 3 … im losing focous … i need more sleep … i will go back tomy " shout down" times from ym 11pm - 6am sleep now ^^ (healthier + skipen the laggs) maybe playing the last day straight there for :bear:

adjusted team now im “better” with it ^^

2 Likes

i needed like 10 hours sleep on the last day so no 500k but again showing im human and i stay healthy in that case … i will now edit the pvp teams at the stat pictures from before ( if you want to look them up) … @awryan honey if you still think i still dont do it on my own " my first 3 matches" are for you … my twin filmed me :wink: so if you want to see gameplay for that speed then get me your phoen nummber and i will send it to you on whatsapp ( way to big for discord sadly) hmmmm oh ah yeah i wont show the current pvp week team now … need to talk to devs about it first … i mean last time a team was that fast they nerfed it a lot ( divines) HUGE thanks to “hoffnarr felix” to be my twin and support me … as my slave and “coach” this week "PLAY NO TYPE " he allways saying XD and “Bloodhime” for so much voice chat and speaking about how dull he rng is X.X then again thanks to so many ppl i met on my way till here and i say good bye to those actions for real i want to catch up on my RL and myself from now on … really noticed that this week <3 lots of love to all

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not sure if the pvp teams was for me as well. From what I see you don’t use heroes so your builds are not for me. Secondly, if you’re citing my suspicions from a year ago? I guess I was never that it was impossible for one person to play that much, more, I hope one person doesn’t play that much. I’m not sure what recordings are supposed to prove though unless you filmed yourself 20 hours a day playing. And if “your coach” is an identical twin, I’m not sure how I’m supposed to be able to tell the difference between you two? Either way, I sincerely decline any offer to watch anyone play for hundreds of hours. Actually, anything over 10 minutes for me is pushing it for me. I would have been more impressed if you did this in a guild where you were only getting 35 points for 3 trophy matches. But congratulations all the same. I hope some it was worth it. :grinning:

1 Like

but i get 70 points everywhere now since the last update i get those points even with LTS and epic angels DO those :unamused i got teh same points in rockstars

1 Like

Must be nice to in the guild ahead of mine and still get 70 points a match. Despite doing legendary tasks.
@Sirrian have I mentioned lately how “awesome” your system currently is. It definitely doesn’t favor certain end gamers over others and totally cause an unfair competitive field. :grinning:
Bearmon here is his own category. He could of got first at 40 points a match. But for the other 99… Well… It was a lot of fun trying to make the top 100 back in the day. It’s unfortunate that I’ve grown too far with my guild that I’m unable to compete for such things anymore. :person_shrugging:

Congrats btw! U go girl!

That’s an average of ~65 per battle.
This is literally the highest I’ve had this running week. :roll_eyes:

No need to mask his privates. :rofl:

1 Like