PvP Diversity Issues

Come one, come all, as I prepare to show you a magic trrrrick wherein I will select the same opponent (an alarming) 13(??) times in a row by pressing the (Casual) ‘Refresh’ button not once, not thrice - NAY! - but a mere two times!!! A big shout out to @Bernice - you’re a super star :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I was playing on my mobile when I started to notice @bigdog64 popping up a lot - and I thought, “Hey, they must be playing lots of PvP right now! Good on them, and what a great defence.” Then I realised it was predictably after two refreshes, without fail. I was about to switch to my PC so I could record it, when Bernice started showing up instead. Thankfully, she stayed around long enough for me mto get a good capture, with some special cameo/guest appearances by bigdog64 towards the end for good measure.

Obviously, in this case, it worked out in my favour (so maybe it’ll become priority #1 :scream:), so I’m not really complaining. I just thought it was too good not to post.

At ~15:21 you may see me refresh Casual PvP for ~3 mins straight for your viewing pleasure!

Happy Gemming!

3 Likes