PVP Changes

I gave my weekly community report this morning about 2 hours before you posted this comment (short verbal report) and I absolutely mentioned this as well. That we’re getting a lot of PVP feedback but, sparing the details of the feedback for a more official report, it was just so great to see so much constructive community engagement over the game features itself.

I feel like everyone has started the new year on a much better note and it’s been so fantastic to see the discussions with different opinions (or even the same opinions) in a more constructive way than we have seen some of these discussions historically. This despite the issues that have popped up so far this year.

It is making it much easier for team members to jump in and read what is going on directly and for me as a CX Agent to jump in and be more part of the discussion with you because while I know I have to be careful with my wording (see me putting my foot in my mouth on that one point earlier), it’s far easier to just talk here like a regular person with you all in an environment like this and I’m really enjoying being more involved and also being able to confer with you back and forth over things :slight_smile:

I think the Guild Wars post Nim made is a good example of how we’d like to communicate on a more regular basis by sharing what’s behind the scenes and asking your opinions so we can discuss together and hopefully involve you all more in the dev process when possible. The development schedule is fast paced but this was one of those times we have a good lead in to include you in the discussion a bit. We still will have to say “no” for various reasons sometimes, and we can’t make everyone happy all the time but I think this way of communicating is a step in the right direction and this constructive environment helps foster that.

So TLDR I’m just echoing this sentiment:

Thank you all <3

22 Likes