Puzzle Quest 3 Gameplay

Yeah, first impressions matter. I’m sure there are people who are going to be automatically interested just because it’s a puzzle quest game. However I don’t think that’s going to be a huge number nowadays.

Now that I had time to digest it a bit more, I kinda dig that extra time feature. There might even be ways to extend it (either from equipment or skills). I guess you could consider it as a stand-in for a speed or agility stat.

1 Like

Pq3 is available for early access in some regions @sls .

Monetization opportunity

Monetization opportunity

Monetization opportunity

Monetization opportunity

Monetization opportunity

Monetization opportunity

At least they’re not hiding the fact that the game is going to be monetized to hell and back. The studio has literally had years to learn how to run a F2P match-3 game already and anyone that thinks future games of the same type will be more “player-friendly” is only kidding themselves.

They’ve been slurping up that sweet, sweet F2P revenue and they want more.

By all means play the game if you want to play the game, but jeeze…it hurts seeing Puzzle Quest corrupted like this. Whoever decided to make the new one F2P deserves to step on a lego while barefoot. Repeatedly.

9 Likes

So, basically this is a puzzle quest with a combat style similar to puzzle & dragons, yes?
Difference between them is, make multiple swaps in time limit instead of pull 1 gems around?