Puzzle Quest 3 Announced!

I think 5 million could certainly make some stars align, you’re not wrong.

1 Like

Watch out Salty! I’ve seen this scam before. Soon he will be saying he gave you too much and you’ll have to go down to the store and get 5 million stars worth of gift cards to pay him back. Always gotta be on your toes!

4 Likes

What if they’re gift cards for Gems of War? Scam the scammer!

1 Like

The last words from Steve I’ve read about a new Warlords some weeks (months?) ago
didn’t sound very promising tbh…
Steve’s clearly on the F2P-train so my hopes are… not high. Even if the stars would align I doubt he would see them. There’s a flash offer popping up before for shure - shrouding the stars behind.

For anyone feeling nostalgic there’s an iOS/Android app based on the original Warlords and Warlords 2 PC game run by an independent group of developers called Warlords Classic Strategy. One time purchase of I think $5 USD. The only microtransaction gives you more heroes and dragons for single player maps which isn’t at all necessary.

It has online multiplayer and releases new maps every once in awhile, but it can be a bit tricky finding players for games. Unfortunately it lacks the map editor from Warlords II Deluxe.

1 Like

@junette - It means what it has done for the last 6-12 months that they’ve already been working on PQ3: lots of bugs and annoyances in GoW that never get much attention.

GoW will continue, so long as it’s profitable.

That said, if PQ3 is too much like GoW, one will definitely cannibalise the other!

1 Like

@Starlite different teams largely work on the two games. So try again. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can also say that the games aren’t too similar.

1 Like

It doesn’t show, cool story though.