Public Service Announcement: Do NOT Play This Game in Real Life

Soooooo there I was, at Walmart, shopping for food on a nonexistent budget… But it’s ok, I had change left over from wishes I wanted to make, but eating sometime this month takes priority. I get to the counter and lay down food for a week on the conveyer belt… Two 24 count packages of Ramon Noodels, my total: $2.68, the cash on me in person…
$2.54… This is the conundrum I found myself in so I used that “special” brain of mine and figured out how to make up the difference…

#Please, Don’t Try This At Home

I took some yellow paint and poured it all over the tomatoes of the guy standing behind me, you see in GoW converting Red circles to yellow give me 12 gold + a 50% bonus, surely I can pay for my food now… The guy who was going to buy the tomatoes was however… Less then pleased… Ultimately I woke up in the hospital with a bill and a restraining order… The one upside of this…

#Damn this IV tastes good

8 Likes

Just a note saying the above passage is fictional and I am doing quite well

2 Likes

“Ramón Noodels” sounds like the name of some Nobel Prize Laureate.

2 Likes

This is when you know that your addiction has gone too far. Also was your story in reference to alchemist? Also how did you find a 24 pack for such a cheap cost?

1 Like

I couldn’t remember how much I paid for them (I did buy Ramon my 1st week here) and all I could remember is that it was dirt cheep

#EDIT

it’s like $1.86 right now and I’ve been up for 22 hours off of just 3 hours sleep so I plugged in the numbers

Yes @killerman3333, the troop in refrence, was indeed, Alchemist

2 Likes

10/10 characters

Poor life choices, @Cell. If you hadn’t wasted money on paint, you wouldn’t have had to go through all that :wink:

2 Likes

Whatever man, I have to feed my pet maw. Worms gotta eat!

1 Like

This makes cents to me, @Cell.

1 Like

@Lyya

3 Likes