Psycho Seeks a Few Good Members

We’re pretty casual, but there’s always someone to give advice/help via chat. We know if every member succeeds, we succeed as a Guild. We welcome folks at any/all levels - we’re a mixed bunch now.

We currently need 4 members, but don’t worry if you find us full, a few other members were seen wandering unarmed into the Dungeon and if they don’t return soon, their spots will be available.

No super strict rules, but we do ask folks do at least 3 out of 4 of the following:

Fight regularly in Guild Wars/RaidBoss/Invasion
*500+ Seals per week
*75+ Trophies per week
150,000 Gold per week

We have Blue Guild Statue over 100 and know with some dedicated new members we’ll get the others up to 100 soon!

Current Bonuses:
XP: 50%
Map Turns: +4
Tribute Chance: 5%
Tribute Amount: 7%
Souls: 30%
Glory: +1

1 Like

Hey would love to join!
Just started a few days ago, level 60. Capped the seals in my inactive guild, looking for a better one. Tips with how to do better would be appreciated too.

Couldn’t see a way to PM on this forum, so if that all sounds good, mind helping me with joining?

Thanks

1 Like

Drop out of your current guild & let me know your Invite Code (in-game name) & I’ll send you an invite to join!

Appreciate it. MUFFINUT_BUQE , on my profile here as well afaik

Psycho still down 4 members - come join us today!

Hi! Are you still recruiting?

Invite code is SYVANNA_8CTP on Android/PC and am looking for a fairly active, noob friendly guild. I tried asking in guild chat but I guess no one likes noobs lol. I did play on Steam a looooong time ago, but it’s been quite awhile and noticed there’s tons of new features, so I figured it best to just start over. :slight_smile:

SO sorry I missed this, Syvvie! I didn’t get an email for some reason. We ARE still recruiting! Honestly hope you’ve found a home by now, but if not we’d love to have you.

PSYCHO STILL RECRUITING You know you want to come be cray cray with us! Four spots open!