PSA regarding this week's snotstone grind

I need a metric ton of arcanes to trait Jotnar and I’m sure several are in the same boat.

I don’t have time to play PVP, Explore for the needed traitstones, AND grind snots, so I opted for just getting the traitstones for Jotnar.

Much to my pleasant surprise, I’m getting quite a few beasts in Sword’s Edge and Mists of Scale, many times as many as 3 per match.

Just thought this might be useful to others.

8 Likes

I’m also farming Ghulvania and Blighted Lands for the stones I need for the Assassino hero class.

While Ghulvania hasn’t offered me a single beast, Blighted Lands frequently does. In fact, I’m in a match right now where all 4 foes qualify for snots.

2 Likes

I’m up in Maugrim Woods - using 3 Challenge - for 4 gems.

Have fun

1 Like

Sure, a lot of people are using it. But if you don’t need arcane Swamps or souls, there’s no real benefit to that challenge other than the snots.

Getting the snots as a byproduct of getting arcanes I actually need seems much more efficient to me.

3 Likes

I still need everything, I crafted a team where I am getting 300 to 368 depending on how many times Banshee gets to cast…and I actually need Runics more than anything and water/nature are the ones now I am always running out of. Did the fire/earth troops a back. I have managed to only get 3 water / 2 nature and 1 swamp so far. BUT Souls… I got a kingdom without me paying attention to 6 stars.

Yeah, even when I needed souls, I didn’t generally farm them. I farm Explore for stones pretty much exclusively, which means I finish matches as fast as possible. Doesn’t lead to high soul counts even with soul-based troops.

1 Like