PS4 Guild ,,Santa´s big Gifts,, Rank 1 recruite

Hey guys take it easy huh? After all what do you expect from a 10 year old? Phonetic Leet that doesnt make sense? Yup sounds about right…

3 Likes

I didn’t expect all this, really. :joy:

I heard it has been quite difficult for other guilds to change their names in the past. Did you actually just submit a ticket and it was done?

2 Likes

Yeah, Id be curious if it was because of the drama that it was requested and granted.

I did not even know you could change the name.

Personally, I think they should just make it changeable by the Guildmaster but make it cost like 1000 gems or something.

To my knowledge a support ticket was generated for the developers. But I could be wrong. I do know it started with general support and they referred @PHR33KP0W4 to the developers.

I hope so because I want to change ours from quimby to Quimby.

3 Likes

I think some kind of: xxXQuimbyXxx420LoL69000 might be nice? Descriptive, catchy, and edgy enough that people will know not to mess!

2 Likes

Yes I change my guild name first, then started passing it on as moshi monsters was turned into silver storm,and if you scroll up you’ll see that I recommended he do the same thing,are you have to do is submit a ticket like any other problem and they will fix it,my name wasn’t capitalized so I had them fix that too.and so again just submit the ticket and tell them what you want done, they’ll do it no matter how stupid it is.

1 Like

I was wondering if you are still recruiting as I’m looking. You lot seem like a fantastic bunch to play for :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. You’re not strong enough
  2. You’ll need to change your name to
    Mld-81GR34T35TEVAAAAAAAAAAA
  3. See point 1
    :joy:
6 Likes

I only recruit through PSN. This is claussanta’s thread, not mine. :laughing:

Funny, I seem to remember you spamming some of the top 100 players. That’s not psn.

2 Likes

Only way to stay on top, 1000+ Players club, have it if you must, it’s just a game.

1 Like

I thought you were in nemesis?