PS4 Guild ,,Santa´s big Gifts,, Rank 1 recruite

push still need 1-2 high active Players 300-400k donate a Week should be easy

another free Spot high Level pls :smiley: PvP Ladder on Console soon so join the winning Team

Guild Level 790 ( by far highest on Ps4 ) + 110~ Masteries

1 free Spot PSN Claussanta86 high active/ high Level

I’d like to join level 450 active.

GOLER_TMZJ

ah ok there is the Code just saw you PSN Message

btw cant invite youre in a Guild

Guildlevel 914 :smiley: perhaps 1 free spot soon

2 Likes

1 free spot only high level and high active pls

PSN Claussanta86

2 free Spots pls high Level high Active 300+ PSN Claussanta86

Guildlevel close to Level 1000 2 free Spots PSN Claussanta 86 ( must be 250-300+ and high active )

Alles klar :smiley:

steht doch da 914 und der Screen ist 12 Tage alt jetzt ist so 980 rum

ja und ? xD

beste Gilde auf Konsole du bist eh Xbox zisch ab aus dem Thread was willst du hier. Ich geh auch nicht in irgendwelchen Xbox rekrutierungs Threads posten

träum weiter^^

I am the new guild leader. Santa lost motivation and left the game, and I have been promoted by devs.

The guild is almost perfect now with very active players who donate 500K - 1M gold weekly. But If any LEVEL 1000 player wants to join, I can arrange it (500K gold minimun).

We are 8 level 1K now (9 soon) and 1/3 of the guild would be nice. The more 1000’s the better when 2.1 arrives and Hero Level grows again. It will be a funny competition among ourselves. :joy:

If you are 1000 and wanna join, leave message here or, even better, PM me in PSN.

ID: PHR33KP0W4 (the “o” is zero).

I have also created a new public community for recruitment (Santa deleted the previous one). We talk about tips and strategies there too. Join if you like.

Its name is: Santa’s big GROUPIES :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Santa has left the Game?
You are joking!

Nope, the albatross has landed

I can’t believe it.

When Guild leader left than automatically number 2 becomes leader?

Santa’s leaving was actually very abrupt and I’m not sure what circumstances allowed PHR33K to takeover but I fully support him as the best possible choice to do so.

Santa will always have a spot in the guild if he wants it, but I don’t believe he ever plans to come back.

That said, the guild is thriving (dare i say even better than before) and has clear requirements. People actually KNOW if they are at risk of getting booted which was always an uncertainty beforehand.

Can someone please answer my question.
I want to know how the ranks in the Guild are divided up.
I haven’t got a 30 man Guild but I want to plan because more players will come soon.