PS4 Guild ,,Santa´s big Gifts,, Rank 1 recruite

I haven’t had the game very long, what does level prove, other than more time invested? I’d play a lot if it felt like I was making progress, but that seems extremely dependant on a guild.

more Trophys/ Gold because high level Players dont have to do Quests or Challenges. Really i had this , what does level prove’’ talk so many times just accept a ,no, and dont discuss pls :confused: had many bad experiences with low Level Player.

I PvP and arena the entire time I play. The rewards from anything else are not worth the time investment. A guild’s only real concern is that members contribute trophies and gold, right? Sorry that some lower level players caused you grief, I assure you, I would not. Hopefully someone sends me an invite, even if it’s not you. :slight_smile:

even if i would want i cant 100% Activity and 30/30 all have much Trophys/Gold so its useless to start a Conversation

if you need a good Guild ask Moshi_Monster

Thanks for the replies, Claussanta86. If you find yourself with an open spot, I’d consider it an honor if I were to receive an invite from you.

:grin: That better?

wtf come one pm him i never posted/searched in your recruiting Thread… you Guys are really cheeky

Calm down :stuck_out_tongue:

Was just pointing out since you don’t want him maybe he should look else where instead of sticking with his crap guild. :confused:

Cheeky?? No, just Misguided

1-2 free Spots 150++ PSN Claussanta86

hello Im fellow member of Santas Big Gifts the best Guild on PS4.
check out this video I made a while back before we dominated the top rank on Ps4.

this video is just to show you how aggressive Santa’s Big Gifts Guild is and why its the Best Guild in PS4!

1 Like

after 4 Months 10 ~ Days strongest Guild on Ps4/Xbox1

1 Like

btw i made a new Community for Public /recruitment ,Santa`s big Gifts Public and Recruitment, if someone want to join or if new Players need some Tips /good Teams etc. Many experienced /high Level Players

Just wanted to say congrats, that’s a pretty impressive accomplishment in such a short amount of time.

push already 32 Players in the Community just go on my PSN Profile

I don’t understand how you make so much money and generate so many keys and trophies. I am f2p but I play everyday…sometimes 2-3 times a day. Am I playing the wrong modes or do I just have to use real money to be such a baller?

i played around 5 Hours every Day this week now i have 510 Trophys its just only playing,playing, playing and i have 75% Manasurge (Level 1000) so my Matches are very fast. its arround 70 Trophys a day with breaks perhaps 15 Matches in 1 Hours

This Guild has 3 of the 4 known level 1000 PS4 players, the top 10-15 players in the Guild donate 1,000,000+ and 250+ Trophies a week.

It’s simply because most of the highest-active players are in one Guild.

we have weekly donate way over 10 Million together so its tons of Gems /Keys

the only Money i spent was for Dragon Armor 7 Months ago

its no cheating just need much Time and Motivation

and as i said 75% Manasurge so its always Manasurge Mansurge Manasurge = much faster wins

edit

yeah

requirement now Level 300+ 200 + Trophys 500k+ donate.

(average Donate last week was 500k and 250 Trophys for every Player last Week 7607 total Trophys and 15,4 Million total donate) so if you are tired of leechers and need the Hardcore Guild pm me :smiley:

our average Player Level is 410-420 ( 3x Level 1000)

Hi my name is Alessio i’m level 162 and game only day my code invite is ALE221279_TEZM
thank you. :relaxed::slight_smile: