Ps4 game crashes

Since the last update, console players have to face a HUGE problem : when a battle ends the game randomly crashes, preventing you from earning your victory and losing your sigil/torch …
Given the current state of the game maybe you should add a change slot with a sign saying : ‘‘Insert coin here or the game will crash and you’ll lose’’ ??
It’s been funny at first but when it happens 3 times in 15mns it’s GETTING OLD !!!
And since I can see no topic about it I’m asking game devs to work on it ASAP … Or lose players again it’s up to you …

1 Like

There are many topics on this

Yet no actual update to fix. Blaming it is a client update delay is not a good answer. Other games get multiple client updates in the same day if there are bugs. Pay the extra money to get it out.

The same problem exits on Xbox and is annoying and preventing people from doing events.

I play on Xbox and agree it’s very frustrating. You’re more versed than I am on this cuz I didn’t think same day client side fixes were possible on consoles. I have guildies that even playing at slower speeds and/or not pressing anything after winning still have game crashes. It super stinks. Hopefully some light at the end of the tunnel is shed this week.

Fallout 76 had a massive game breaking bug on their second most recent update. Within 24 hours they had released a patch to fix the main issue, then couple days later released another one. All with crystal clear communication from the devs and a few technical details of the issue as well.
It’s still Bethesda and Fallout so it’s still buggy as always, but the fact that I am praising Bethesda’s Q/A team over this mob should be frankly terrifying to them

1 Like

Tbh any comparison to a multi-billion dollar company is prolly a win for them - we’re talking about essentially “three goblins in a trenchcoat” :joy:

I dunno, if I was a company I’d hate to be compared to say Blizzard or EA games lol

1 Like

Hotfix is out on PC/M so hopefully it goes thru console verification quick!

Hotfix on PlayStation now.

1 Like

That would be a “no”

They need to compensate for the loss.