[PS4] Beginner - Level 30 character, but Quests has level 15 troops. Intended?

Sounds like this thread has run its course, unless anyone has anything to add on the opening question?

There are plenty of threads with advice for beginners, I’m sure @max will take the time to read them.

Otherwise it might take some patience and perseverance to make progress in this FREE game. Three days into playing seems a little hasty to be complaining too hard - but if this is a universal experience, the devs and @505GamesSupport should be thinking about it…

I’d suggest making quests free to play rather than a gold cost, for example - and looking seriously at the PVE scaling of levels if a player is hitting level 15 foes only three days in…

@max do just mind your tone please. You can politely decline the help, not insult people who’ve put their time and effort into trying to help you.

@Jainus I don’t like useless comments they are like an insult on my face and wasting my time to read and reply to them.
“politely decline the help” - I would just ignore as a polite decline. But I am the thread creator and I own the problem.
And I can take care of myself no need to speak on my behalf or reassure others.

Everyone have their 5 cents to add. And I catch a few already giving advices for different platform, generics replies on specific issue… These trolls…

Maybe this game is not fast paced, but simple quests should be a bottleneck or dead end for a player on a 3rd day of gameplay.

BTW in PVP I faced with level 32 who has two level 15 card and rest are 10. Pay to win I guess was the strategy. But the victory was mine.

What trolls? Been looking in the mirror a lot lately? :stuck_out_tongue:

I gave honest advice, following up on @DracoMagnus’s excellent and extensive suggestions for beginning players. And yes, I called you on your silly name-calling…

Just try to deal with tth the fact that not all advice that you’re going to get in a topic like this is going to be the exact advice that you want to read, OK?

But rest assured, I won’t be “trolling” your precious topic after this…

I see, you are being sarcastic and in a very rude manner.