Promises & Delivery (Dear Devs)

I know what you were going for - underpromise & overdeliver. It’s an admirable goal. But that’s not what happened here. When you inevitably post later this week “we fixed it!” you have done yourself a disservice by failing to provide consistent communication. Every other day when there’s an all-platforms game breaking bug running rampant is not too much to ask. I already know - “someone was sick” “we wanted to be sure” “unexpected issues” fine fine. Sometimes it seems like Australia isn’t a different time zone it’s a different orbit.

TLDR; “No news” is bad news. “Bad news / no new updates” is good communication. Be the latter. Be better.

3 Likes

An update came out on the xbox a few minutes ago. So far no crash when mashing the A button.

Exactly. You are the first (but by far the last) player to announce the hotfix is live BEFORE any paid employee. They’re prolly hoping we forgot about Vault Weekend too.

1 Like

If any compensation is issued, it will be the same measly 50 gems they always give.

3 Likes

Going by Bramble, we are supposed to individually open support tickets to receive compensation for whatever rewards we missed out on due to crashes.

Individually getting a ticket is bollocks. They only doing this cos they know most us can’t be bothered with the hassle. It’s an absolute joke

1 Like

@Bramble It’s very unclear how much rewards were missed because of these crashes which are luckily fixed now. Time lost on timers and people just not doing things like the gnome weekend because of the crashes is why it’s unclear. If you and the rest of the developers want to get some positivity from the playerbase would advice to give some kind of reward that’s not the outdated 50 gems.

Don’t forget either how you all majorly messed up in the past towards Switch players and the “compensation” for synching up which was basically nothing to even catch up with.
This is a moment you all can actually show you do care about playerbase and give us something worthy for a situation that YOU as the devs created and didn’t communicate properly at all about towards the playerbase either.
If not then posts like the one i’m posting now will remain alot more prevelant on the forums from myself and plenty others who are just fed up with how we are treated even when we paid for things in the game.

4 Likes