Problem with the Dungeons

Hi,

With the new UI a have a problem when i want to enter in the dungeon. I can’t fight the boss and every day i have this image :

When i click to “Fight”, nothing is happening and i can’t progress for the forge…

Plz when the new UI bugs will be resolve ?

Greetings

I had that same issue (along with plenty of others, like missing graphics) and deleting & reinstalling the game from my iPhone took care of it. Just make sure to go into the settings and save your account password first, so you can log in afterwards!

Or if you don’t want to reinstall the game you can do it like this:
Restart the game and go to the dungeon. Dungeon first, not anything else like kigdom, guild, soulforge etc.
First, the dungeon screen will be black. Click X and reenter dungeon. Bosses will show and you can battle the 1st one. Game will freeze after the battle but rewards are given although it’s not shown.
Force exit the game and do the same as above. You’ll get to fight 2nd boss. Force exit and go to the 3rd boss. Force exit after game freezes. Start the game again and go to the dungeon → offer and buy diamonds (if you want). Buy, nothing happens, buy again and the game says you already bought daily offer. After that, YOU’RE DONE WITH DAILY DUNGEON, CONGRATS :smiley:
Hopefully, this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Reinstalling the game has fixed all these issues for me. Make sure to write down your password and email (can be found in the options menu) so you can relink your account after you install the game.