Problem with Leader of guild that came back after long term abscence

Can anyone tell me what can be done about a leader of a guild that I’ve ran for over a year and a half, that was then gone for another month and a half. Our members just asked for someone to be able to run the guild, while he’s disillusioned with the game. He’s kicking people and devoting peoplr because he’s bitter that they are asking for help from him. Is there a way to regain control of the guild I ran for the last year and a half? There’s plenty of guild members who are willing to write, petition, do whatever we can to regain the guild we’ve worked hard at building and getting to the rank that it is. Any help would be great.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

1 Like

I believe submitting a ticket to Support would be the best option for this. It will allow you to mention things like your guilds name and the names of people involved, that you can’t really do on the forums.

@Nimhain or @Sirrian will correct me if I’ve wrong I’m sure. But Support does seem pretty good at handling these things.

2 Likes

Thanks. Several of us have submitted forms to support and the devs. Was just curious about others feelingsay and thoughts on it.