Problem with difficulty scale on quests

Before 3 days i started all over again with a new fresh character at my mobile and i think that the new quest system with the scale difficulty is too hard for the new players.
For example now( im level69 with a medicore team with level 14 troops,)and im stuck at Khaziel and im trying to do the runepriest quest but the troops that im facing are level 20 mythic troops with full traits

So im asking how the new players supposed to beat these quests? I think that there must be a rebalance with the difficulty of the gameplay . Cause in a long term run ,im thinking this new difficulty scale system ,and the removal of the option to adjust your desired difficulty level, will make discourage feelings to the new players to continue the game

Hey Jonny, welcome to GoW. The issue here is that the quests are supposed to be hard. They scale quite nicely, so battles that seem impossible now will get easier in time. Try one of the other game modes, build your resources, and come back to the battles that are too hard when you’ve levelled up a bit more. It’s a steep curve, but the rewards are worth it.

1 Like

Hey @Jonny21 I’m sorry you’re having trouble with the new difficulty levels.

In the latest update the Quest difficulty scales basically the further away from Broken Spire you get.
There is a map at the bottom of this article which shows which Kingdoms are likely more difficult and which would be easier based on distance:

Try moving back closer to Broken Spire for now and if you want help with your team build please let us know what your best base rarity cards are and I’m sure everyone here will offer to help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I see a divine ishbaala and a sylvanimora there😎

Hero with mountain crusher (and ideally titan or sentinel class), Divine ishbaala, mercy, sylvanimora, this lineup will rip thru all 34 kingdoms.

1 Like

Thnx a lot for the useful tip! I just beat the three kingdoms Dragons ns claw, khetar and dhrak-zum. Now im thinking to try to farm some traitstones for the lineup troops and ill go again to the road to glory with my next stop drifting suns and the other two unlocked kingdoms. Have a grear day!

1 Like