Prismatic Orb vs Prismatic Orb = no winner

When in PvP, and both players have the prismatic orb in the last position, there is no winner. I have sat here for an hour, and I am at 261 shields 4 health, and my opponent is at 89 shields 19 health (down from 167 shield 19 health). The only option is to play forever and hope the skulls fall to me and not my opponent, or to concede. Not a very fun option. Perhaps a tie/draw option needs to be implemented.

1 Like

I’ve been in this situation several times and I have found that the best course of action for this scenario is to actually NOT use the orb’s ability and just match gems like you would in any other Match 3 game. This will allow for the skulls to drop more often and only limit your opponent to spamming the orb’s ability. Although, I will admit that even this method does not guarantee a quick end to the match; just a chance for a quicker end to the match.

1 Like

Now that is what i call a slobber knocker.

Thats funny. I just posted about a The SilverMaiden vs Prismatic orb match that never ended and I had the same thoughts as you - some sort of “draw” of Truce" option. Someone else had a silvermaiden vs silvermaiden that did not end.

This game has so many ways to deal mega-damage it’s silly. There’s no sense in turtle teams, you end up with stalemates like these.

1 Like