Princess Fizzbang change & hotfix

How so? her spell doesn’t change except she only has 50% chance to explode. how does that make her more annoying on defense than before?

Ummm… I’m honestly not sure how to respond. I think my post said it all.

Hmm… it being less predictable can be very frustrating b/c you have less sense of whether it’s going to do something good or bad. When it does something good multiple times in a row despite having low odds of that happening, it’s especially frustrating.

Edit: To further clarify, I think this is precisely the kind of troop that most aggravates people in GW. The fact that it’s very unpredictable and can loop multiple turns together without counter play makes for especially frustrating GW battles. It’s much like a 40% chance to Devour: the lower likelihood makes it extra painful when it happens, and you never know when it will (which also means it can sometimes happen multiple times in a row).

1 Like

Why Krys? I hardly see that troop on def. And it’s no danger on def.
It’s better for offence, but there are faster win-teams than double Krys teams.
But double Krys is fun.
Don’t nerf fun.

The only troops I (I’m midlevel and casual player) hate is see in def is Mab… and Psion. And the combination of Kraken + Giant Spider; Kraken + Kerberos. Double Wisp can be unnerving too, depends on the level.

From the new Goblin troops that other one which does team dmg which scales with ally Goblin (Queen something, no clue where it’s coming from) is the one I look out not to have it filled and Krystenax is a half decent counter to remove certain colored gems like green and yellow.

When Fizzband increases the magic of that Nobend bunch and their group damages triggers, it sent my entire team to heaven. One hit xD 68 dmg to each of my team.
But that was just luck. Happened only once.

Krys is crazy strong. One of the strongest in the game, of not the strongest. She has no downsides and does basically everything:

Fills fast, good AoE damage, Summons, Tanky, Denial.

I honestly don’t understand how she’s never been nerfed. It’s crazy! The fact that she can be used 2x is a pretty good indicator. Nothing should be both a frontline dps tank and a backline dps summoner.

3 Likes

so it was better before the nerf?

And why do you rarely see it then?

I see Krystenax relatively often on defence.
Why look at that troop?
Let’s see, Krystenax does everything well:

• Summons
  • AOE damage
  • gem/mana denial
  • board control/4+ setup
  • mana gain without gem matching
  • Great tank via 50% skull damage reduction AND immunity to entangle

What’s not to like…

3 Likes

I am not only muting… I dont think i will be back at all today

1 Like

At least have a Saturday beer brudda and chill out.

1 Like

Might need more than a beer…

I also saw your ninja deleted post. :grin::grin:

Enjoy your echo chamber where you all can congratulate each other on being so brilliant

2 Likes

Good for you, hopefully you have a screen shoot to. :wink:

1 Like

Not that quick :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I rarely see Krys in PvP.
I wish it would replace the many Kraken, Mab, Kerberos, Psion,… troops I see every day. Krys is so harmless compared to those. Mab can ruin my fun, Krys is like an easy target.

But maybe because I use Krys, Krys, TDS myself.
But only for attack. Kind of useless in defense.

I didn’t say I rarely see her. I see her all the time. Often in multiples. Because she’s so darn strong. Honestly the only other troops I can think of that have a comparable power level are probably EK and maybe TDS.

1 Like

I come across her/he with that blighter Wisp quite often. :rage:

Have been known to exploit this myself though… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I see double Wisp often too, luckily not daily.
Don’t know anymore with what combined, doesn’t matter anyway because… double wisp xD

1 Like

Wisp, Wisp, why do you fly under the radar?

Damn stealthy trait…

I use Kryst as an exemple of a troop that just overshadows other.
It’s not frustating like Famine or Devour.
But it does everything better than everyone else.
It’s that kid that always gets picked first at dodgeball, while Venbarak cries.

3 Likes

At least I pick him second. He’s looks way cooler.