Presents for Everyone!

Stone Giant wants a word… :stuck_out_tongue: Stone Giant - Troops - Gems of War Database

7 Likes

Face palms …

Hahahahahahah.

Should level him up from lvl 1 now as penance…

1 Like

Looks like a chip of the old block…

2 Likes

For anyone who wants to see the difference:

(click for gifv hosted on imgur)

11 Likes

A quartz is a quartz of course of course.

Not so much an obscure pun, you’d just have to be really old to get it. Or watch old tv shows.

5 Likes

That is a reference to a horse is a horse of course. From the Mr. ed show which is played in the morning where i liv.

1 Like

Curse your hardcorness

1 Like

I am not that old, just reincarnated.

1 Like

@Sirrian name his spell… Crack Attack… get it ?
Rock Troll -Crack Attack
:stuck_out_tongue:

i liked the first one better lol

That’s probably because the WIP has a more personalized style to it, while the finished version is more streamlined to the game’s overall design.

While plenty of people enjoy the artistic look, the cleaner appearance is more the standard.

I personally enjoy both equally, always enjoyable to catch a glimpse of an art piece’s process.

Skeleros confirmed to be a Troll?

2 Likes

So is the card released yet?

Notyet @Sidousai

The text now has to pass through localization into French/German/Italian/Spanish, then we’ll have him out to everybody in the next day or two

7 Likes

Next in line is the Desert Troll… spell doubles the number of Maws on the board…

10 Likes

You had to have been laughing profusely when you typed that

2 Likes

Awww, he looks like Bam Bam’s ancestor.

3 Likes

Then next is Ultimate Defense Troll, 3rd trait grants barrier to 2 friendly troop at start of your turn and spell gives all friendly troops Impervious.

Nice… And made available as a top tier PvP reward to players whose name starts with ‘J’ only…

Missing that design your own troop a lot now huh?

1 Like