Presents for Everyone!

Not certain what you mean by fear of retaliation, you made a comment, and people responded. There was no name calling, nor did anyone deride you or your comment.

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, you usually have to pay to get patches done for your game on console. That’s the other reason why things aren’t updated that frequently except with game breaking bugs.

So if this is a completely new idea they were just designing, it’s almost a guarantee that console wouldn’t see it before the next update in a couple of months.

Makes sense with the “DLC” politics kind of compensating for new content for games.

My Rock Worm team quite disagrees.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, Mr Rock Troll can’t come to consoles quite as quickly as Mobile/PC (there are a whole bunch of certification and update hurdles that need to be jumped there), but we’ve been in touch with the console guys and we can confirm he’ll be stomping his way into a future update as a freebie for you guys too.

21 Likes

@Sirrian
You could give us poor console players a free Mercy instead. She’s already in the console code and works fine since she is a challenge troop. Just sayin…

3 Likes

From which kingdom does the Rock Troll hail from?

My guess is either Broken Spire, or Stormheim (going by colour scheme)

Given the number of blue/green troops that are worth traiting, Mercy might be better as an event troop. That way you could buy enough copies to ascend and trait her. I doubt we’ll be given as many copies of the rock troll as most players would buy if they had the chance.

Well, Mercy was the best in code but unreleased console troop I could think of.

Somehow I managed to escape the 2.0.1 problems this week on console. :wink: So I’ll just be happy whenever the Rock Troll arrives for us…

Us console users will have to wait for a console patch for the rock troll.

1 Like

Thank you!! for the souls!! thanks again!!
On PS4 and its great to get a gift of many,many souls from you folks!

Thanks!!

Quick update: We finished his spell, the unimaginative, yet appropriately-named, ROCK SMASH

We figured that we should maybe keep the whole Troll-Theme going and have it double the number of BROWN gems on the board, much like the Sea Troll does with blue.

Looks like the mana cost is better at 10 than 12 though, so we’ll probably give the Sea Troll a buff down to 10 Mana while we’re at it!

Oh, for the record, looks like he’s going to be a Red/Purple from Khaziel… still deciding that though.

10 Likes

12 Likes

@Sirrian

I, wanna rock’n troll all night.

And party every day.

There’s your flavor text.

6 Likes

Above is from a song by KISS in case it wasn’t obvious.

1 Like

Another red/purple from Khaziel?

When in doubt, REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT!

1 Like

I don’t have my design notes with me right now, but isn’t Runesmith the only other red/purple from Khaziel?