Presents for Everyone!

I wasnt expecting him to give an official no; just had no idea what he was referencing!

Be great if console players could migrate their account and use PC instead.

1 Like

Will his spell be a variation on that of Sea Troll?

Oh, and thanks @Sirrian, great stuff…

Nice! :sunglasses:

PC/Mobile has a hiccup after update, lasting less than an hour:

Everyone gets a Troop and Traitstones

Xbox players had to wait a couple weeks longer for Deathknight Armor:

Everyone gets Keys and Souls

PS4 players randomly get blocked from the game until the next daily reset:

We get nothing, not even an explanation or acknowledgment the bug exists

:thumbsup: :confused:

5 Likes

Wow that’s really above and beyond, thanks guys!

I dont think the xbox deal this week is related to the deathknight armour. More a simple case of marketing id say

Tip of the iceberg really when it comes to how neglected it feels being a Console player.

2 Likes

Any idea what the user base on ps4/xbox is compared to pc?

So, it turns out that devs trolling us with bugs was rock solid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Playstation got the shaft didn’t?

To play Devil’s Advocate, the PC/Mobile hiccup happened at a very inopportune time, and has left a lasting effect which won’t be sorted for a few more days on iOS. Also, as it has been stated multiple times, there are different teams working on the different platforms.

1 Like

Awesome idea + awesome community response = kudos to @Sirrian and the team.

Muchos Gracias!

Gets a new troop, will it be gotten in any other way?

Dwarf Miner should deal damage to him. :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure about # of players, but I know console gamers 1. Spend much more time on the game overall and 2. Due to that, likely make much more money for the company than PC/moblie.

What would you be basing those claims on? Do they release their financials to the general population?

1 Like

Seeing how the console edition is produced by a totally separate developer and without any hard numbers to support it; I can’t believe that has much (if any) sway on these types of decisions.

2 Likes

I don’t get the feeling this is going to be an event troop, so there probably won’t be a chance to purchase Arcane stones for it.

1 Like

I believe I read in one of the console task threads a device saying that console players play longer periods but never seen anything about which platform brings home the bacon.

Devs have previously posted here that the average console gamer spends much more time playing the game than PC/moblie. Based on that information I don’t think it’s a stretch to believe that they make more money from console gamers. Devs can correct me if I’m wrong though.