Potion Issue - Fang Moor Faction Event

To have equal trust in the devs as in actual physics?
I’d say that’s … a “brave” assumption. :wink:

Players wouldn’t be able to do bot clicks multiple times with the autoplay confirmation you described to delete your account. While I think it is a hilarious thought experiment I wouldn’t lean too far out of the window by saying “dis cud nva hppn”.

Nice decision with full gems refund! :heart_eyes:

Hey everyone!

Just providing a quick update on this. As some of you have already commented the Gem refund for the Fang Moor Faction has been sent out today.

The new Fang Moor Faction Event with the Potions working will starting tonight at daily reset. This will be happening along side Hero Class event as well.

Thank you all again for your patience on this issue while the development team worked to get this fixed!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

21 Likes

Rapid reschedule is great. According to games menu, Fang Moor coincides with Raid on Friday, not class event on Thursday.

1 Like

A rerun this fast, without displacing some other event? Thank you, that’s an pleasant surprise to wake up to, I wish I were this far off with my predictions more often. :+1:

6 Likes

There may be a tiny bit of exaggeration involved. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its active right now - Ends when Raid starts

2 Likes

Thanks for handling this issue so quickly and in such a professional manner.

1 Like

So, Faction Assaults COULD run for 72 hours in the middle of the week instead of 24 hours.

Programmer’s crunch is bad, but players crunch is whatever?

1 Like

Thanks for the refund!

1 Like