Possible Treasure Hunt Tweak?

i personally would like to see option to spend maps in bundles to save playing time, with obvious loss on the outcome resources like for example 10 maps = 2x resource
and i dont think its wrong coz:

1. if for whatever reason someone decides to buy maps with $ then this surely would encourage to buy more maps not less maps (i dont imagine anyone buys them but still that is an argument)

2. farming the additional 9 maps theoretically makes up the time of doing the second treasure hunt manually so it isnt actual cheating “extra” time in my opinion

3. if someone doesnt like playing treasure hunt then it doesnt matter to them then why the hate?

4. for those who play only a little and/or just wanna spend time differently (like for example getting tier 1 pvp and finishing quest line, hunting exploration) this would help a lot

5. for those who have maps piled up this would help a whole lot

6. there is still option left of doing all the 10 maps manually instead of one for more resources so i dont think that small tweak would break the game economy, especially if farming tousands treasure hunts (some ppl do that) doesnt break game economy so far

7. the ppl who never use all the maps - if they get extra resources so what, that will drive them away from buying with $? nope, they will do only this many treasure hunts they used to and the result extra resource gain wont make huge difference, they will still go back to pvp or whatever usually were doing and buy $ if they usually were, and not buy $ if they usually werent - the only difference will be the dissatisfaction of having a resource like maps “rendered uselees” would be gone and eventually satisfaction of finally “burning them all up” would come, maybe even they (the ppl) could some day start “liking” treasure hunt again. - and liking one more game fearture is definatelly a plus for developers - more likely to gain a good opinion and more players in future.

3 Likes