Poll: what would you like the devs attention on?

Too many options that need attention to pick 3 :+1: hard choice

ā€œAnything else I forgot to mentionā€

I chose this as one of my 3. I want more achievements for the console versions!

1 Like

More real time interaction is really needed. There is a whole demographic of gamers that this game doesnā€™t appeal to or have driven away due to it only being single player. Even the puzzle quest games had multiplayer. It wasnā€™t the main aspect of the game, but it was there. Gems of War REALLY needs that. It needs at minimum:

• Ability to battle friends
  • Guild vs Guild
  • At least 1 minigame in real time against other players

Everything else like PvP, quests, etc. and a majority of the game would still be single player.

1 Like

Arena rewards adjustment would nice. Reworking PVP and Guild Wars are my votes.

1 Like

ive asked to moderate this poll, so that existing minigames improvements could get a vote, hopefully u can vote that later, if nim or someone else adds it
i cant edit the poll anymore

edit: i got a reply, the poll cannot be edited anymore

Well, I also made a lot of ideas and suggestions only for get a better experience of the game.
I will like that every idea of any player be read and if it needs to discuss by devs ( I mĀ“sure they doing)

Nothing I write I do it for money and I donĀ“t want it. Itā€™s only my own contribution to give up game. Ideas for devs without copyright I think. But of course is difficult to determine what is allowed with it before. All I made here is free for all. Everybody feel free to take an idea an changed.

Iā€™m agree to the most part of the choices here but I only can vote 3. Real PvP and Guild Wars are something already posted but maybe can give us a light about them.

Waiting for the next update, could be great.

The PvP in the old Puzzle Quests games was severely broken. It was nothing but stun locks. Wasnā€™t fun at all. Iā€™d rather they wait until they can do PvP right; which isnā€™t something the current mechanics would allow.

1 Like

Can easily just do a minigame or even a version of Arena for it and have that balanced.

Top of the list for me: Balancing and bug fixes. Iā€™d like to see more of the old legendaries get buffs or reworks to make them more competitive.

Bottom of the list: Live PvP. Zero interest in this.

3 Likes

Balance changes and bug fixes too. And sort out the EULA to get the (my) design-a-troop project running.

QoL improvements and extra mini-games Iā€™d also have voted for.

And fully with @brakkish, the power creep is laughable sometimes. Letā€™s buff older stuff to be worth using, and see maybe 50+ troops in use in end-game not 10ā€¦

1 Like

More RPG elements, like limited time dungeons, items for troops to equip (and ingame auction house for this). Custom boards to choose with different gems look.
Bugfixes and PvP, better chat.

1 Like

Iā€™d strongly advise against introducing an auction house, it would likely mean
a) wayy too easy means to get a certain troop and
b) the ultimate death to our current free to play model (wich I really like)
(Because even noobs could start buying end-game cards and using meta decks, making this game super annoying for other new players who donā€™t want to spend that money - on second thought, I wouldnā€™t call it the end of f2p, but rather the beginning of pay 2 winā€¦)

Apart from that (and the RPG dungeons - donā€™t need that stuff in a match-3 game imo :wink:) i agree with you though :smile:

Said like a true non-developer. :wink:

I got 3 of the top 5 at this point.

Live pvp is bottom of my list too.

Strength scores really need to be reworked before the match-making. Scores should take into account the base rarity of the card, active traits, ability scores (magic, attack, armor and health) including banner and kingdom bonuses and finally abilities (i.e. devour, damage all enemies, true damage, drawing strength while doing damage etc). Once that is done the easy match should always be below a given score (that goes up steadily with pvp tier), the difficult offering should be above a higher score (2-3,000 higher) with the middle offering in between. Again the thresholds would go up with pvp tier. Pvp points would be related to the strength scores and those base scores needed. Finally you would be matched against people who meet the score constraints that are within a certain range of your own pvp rank. None of this someone ranked 25k being offered someone ranked in the top 100 unless you need to get someone with the right strength score.

I meant that as in it would be a lot easier to balance a new real time PvP minigame than to balance the whole game for real time PvP.

1 Like

Hehe, I figured thatā€™s what you meant. Was just giving you a hard time. :smiley:

1 Like

Thought that guild wars would get the most love. .
Who has time to focus on bugs and QoL while engaging in battles with other guilds? :open_mouth:

Why is there a cake to the right side of my avatar? O.o

Because thereā€™s no room on the left?

4 Likes

My understanding is itā€™s your forum birthday.

1 Like