Poll: What is your favourite Dragon art work?

I voted Borealis, but if I had more votes I’d add in Sylvanimora and TDS.

Hard to choose between the wooly sylvanimora and the regal emperina but emperine was my vote cause shes the 1st dragon i eyed, 3rd place id give to venbarak for looking like its very agressive and agile. Plus i like purple.

2 Likes

I love me some Mecha dragons

We do need a Ancient dragon w grey hair and a beard though, w as attack him doing single target dmg based on his life and gaining life based on his armor or smth, 3rd trait being gaining 5 life for every status effect cast on him.

hmm something that feeds on magic casted on it, interesting concept, potentially frustrating but also potentially cool, hope some day devs make it the right (not frustrating) way

1 Like

I hope we get a @Sirrian dragon which has Luther riding it. Would make an amazing dragon to behold.

1 Like

I love the colors and the effects on The Dragon Soul artwork! So pretty

Shadow dragon is second. The colors and effects are wonderful

Then it would be Dracos because it has a mechanical feel which I find cool

2 Likes

I voted Sheggra because I think its design is the most interesting. It’s like a cross between the Predator, a lava elemental, and a dragon. Venoxia’s pretty cool too, but it kind of grosses me out, and it looks like it would have some serious underbite if it tried to close its mouth.

1 Like

I voted shadow dragon, it just looks so frigging evil and mysterious.