[Poll] How much do you play Gems of War?

This topic is a continuation of Platform Usage.

Since a majority of people tend to be on some form of combination between PC and mobile devices, I figured I make more focused polls based on travel and stationary devices. Mobile would include anything such as phones, tablets, and other easy hand held devices even if they are used at home. Stationary devices for the purpose of this poll would be personal computers, laptops, and gaming consoles.

What combination of mobile and stationary devices do you play Gems of War?

• 100% Mobile
  • 90% Mobile, 10% Stationary
  • 75% Mobile, 25% Stationary
  • 50% Mobile, 50% Stationary
  • 25% Mobile, 75% Stationary
  • 10% Mobile, 90% Stationary
  • 100% Stationary

0 voters

There are more questions below. For some reason the forums isn’t letting me post more than one poll per post.

1 Like

How many hours per week do you play Gems of War across all platforms?

• Less than 2 hours
  • 2-6 hours
  • 7-10 hours
  • 11-15 hours
  • 16-20 hours
  • More than 20 hours

0 voters

1 Like

How many hours per week do you play Gems of War on mobile devices? (DO NOT answer if 0)

• Less than 2 hours
  • 2-6 hours
  • 7-10 hours
  • 11-15 hours
  • 16-20 hours
  • More than 20 hours

0 voters

1 Like

How many hours per week do you play Gems of War on stationary devices? (DO NOT answer if 0)

• Less than 2 hours
  • 2-6 hours
  • 7-10 hours
  • 11-15 hours
  • 16-20 hours
  • More than 20 hours

0 voters

1 Like

For some reason this forum doesn’t want more than 1 poll per thread. >.<
I have no clue how to fix it. They are all input, but don’t seem to be showing up for me. It mentioned something about having to name them with some kind of ‘name’ handle, but I have no clue how to do that.

Oh, it seems they are working now. I guess they don’t need the name thing if they are separate posts.

Out of Curiousity: Why all these polls?

The devs said they would never give numbers on these kind of things, so I figured we get some forum data.

1 Like

0 voters

0 voters

[poll name=test]
[/poll]
2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like