Please try my newest team: Ma'b Itch / Knight Coro-NOT

Yes sir, you already know!

Very nice video, and that team really looks good, ill try it as soon as i get some souls :smiley:

I wish I could try this, but still don’t have a Hellcat… and I’m Lvl 415 :cry:

Nice line-up, Amira is a great card to build around. I just wish i could make better themed teams with her.

Have you tried a Spirit Fox with her? That along with an exploder and/or transformer seems to work well for me.

Yup, i’ve made a little team that is ok with my strange taste. :sweat_smile:

Are you thinking animals, fox/wolf, troop type, looks, skills, traits or some specific combination?

edit: Amira is a fox and Hellcat is a… well, cat :smile: so it looks like there’s 2 out of 4 that pair up nicely so far

That’s a fair point. But there’s a job for every tool and a tool for every job and this one does their job so well :slight_smile:

I think it is important to have a stable of different teams and this one fits in nicely for certain PvP teams that are almost too popular lately.

1 Like

Thanks for all of your input KruderTheHorse, keep up the great work. BTW where were you when I was level 100? lol

More about troop types and looks. She could pair fairly well with Tyri, both are rogues and Tyri can provide mana for herself and Amira or herself and Giant spider for example. Tyri will give somes maps here and there too. But the thematic thing is more a personal thing for casual play. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried this one out, and loved it. So well done and keep em coming. I made a slight amendment to it which I’m suggesting here. I’m not saying my amended version is better or anything like that just providing an alternative cause I found it good.

Basically it’s all as you said except I replaced Soothsayer with a fully traited Great Maw in the 1st slot. With Maw up front you can do some skull damage too and since Hellcat and Giant Spider allow for some big 4-5 matches which increases Maw’s health he can take more damage than Soothsayer. The strategy remains the same, i.e. I don’t try to fill Maw, if it fills it’s a bonus but if it doesn’t you still have a good team.

I welcome different suggestions, it’s how we all learn and get better together!

I would love to try Maw up in front, I just have some serious trait stone farming to do then! Luckily I got Maw about a week ago, and your suggestion gives me a real reason to try to put him (it??) to work.

Nice team, it’s the perfect answers for those annoying MAB teams. You can also place the Alchemist in the first slot for extra combo fun :slight_smile:

Nice vid man, Ive tried it and just played a match it was against 3 blue’s i just destroyed them easy with this team. GoodJob!

I’ve used a different blue team from the start (that means long before anyone used knight coronet in the first place) and its still super strong consisting of Coronet (leader), templar, alastair, dryad.

They all compliment eachother and ive used them succesfully in maps against difficulty 5 hardly ever losing.

I always base my decks on color and skill synergy.

I got atleast 4 decks so far built that way but not wholly passived yet, but i havent played this game in a whole year and just started again so just wanted to say my main deck is still completely viable and it beats me why anyone would use knights coronet without blue empowerment.

But as for the video… so gems of war created an anti blue card, woo… good luck against a leader with 50% damage block and two cards feeding him armor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Amira does true damage. Armor won’t help. :laughing:

2 Likes

If only this game had some mechanism that could be used to bypass armor. Maybe you should put that in as a feature request /s

On a more serious note, your cockiness is not at all warranted. While I’m sure you’ve put together a great team that you enjoy playing, please remember that (not to over-simplify it) at the core this game is a giant rock-paper-scissors game. Every combination of troops can be countered with a different set of troops. Every troop has specific strengths and specific weaknesses.

3 Likes

doh, it was sarcastic as i have built my team around armor and rowanne with coronet in 1st spot so that single hardcounter card would just destroy my team. 505 created that hardcounter to coronet, so thats just luck on his side. Atleast i think out my teams. Why you think i got several teams, because i expected this since i tend to find good synergy that people eventually cry about enough for devs to create hardcounters for.

You dont get it do you… lol

Here have a cookie cuz you’re so awesome

:cookie: