Please take away mana burn immunity from Impervious

Took my Wulfies in against Mab and Kraken; they got mana burned and devoured.

My Kraken devoured a Plague today in the GW, that was a good feeling! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not when it was my Plague . . . :cry:

2 Likes

@sayrel I apologize, and feel free to come back if you want to. I agree that I stretched it a little too far with the word I used. I never was much of a bad guy.

1 Like

That’s awful. It’s bad enough trying to get him a meal and now his only useful trait is useless? Poor Wulfy…

1 Like

Indigestible and the other new one, I forget the name, appear to be working. Impervious is non-existent at this point.

2 Likes

Fortitude? The dwarf one?

I really want to mess around with the Dwarves again,thats a great sign. :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably. Or maybe Undying? I can’t remember offhand which does what.

Undying is the undead one - immune to disease and poison, IIRC.

So mana shield is the only protection against Mab, then. I guess @eika is getting his wish.

1 Like

Might be a little short-sighted, @Eika . . . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

According to the patch notes, it’s under investigation. Doesn’t mean it will be working anytime soon.

1 Like

At least it will be opening up the Mana burn potential a little, and I will be even more glad to see some more mana burn troops in the near future. There is some weapons and a Mooserabbit that has it, I think many of us would like to see more mana burn troops, and also that maybe the immunity of mana burn was taken away from Impervious. Its a good start I think, and possibly even a final solution.

1 Like

I never liked the idea of sticking mana burn and devour immunity under the impervious umbrella. I think it should have stayed a trait that protected against status effects only. That’s powerful enough.

That said, I think they should keep Indigestible and Mana Shield as trait options. Along those same lines, I wouldn’t mind if Mana shield guarded against all mana manipulation… mana burn, mana drain, etc.

5 Likes

I use a Mab team for attack most of the time, but never for defense. My defend team is always crafted to provide maximum benefit for the weekly event. (This week, I put in 4 Stryx troops.) I don’t like the mana shield traits, but if there are no more than two with that ability, I usually don’t have any trouble. If there is three, I have to pass or go another route. Maybe this is mostly just problem at higher levels, because I don’t see a preponderance of anti-mana-burning at my level.

I like this idea, and I like the concept in general of having “families” of immunities versus things like Impervious.

2 Likes