Please recognize my holiday

This November 28th starts the Beautiful holiday of #Chanukah its a 8 day holiday it be great if @GemsOfWar recognize it this year with menorah emoji :menorah: or something just a suggestion

8 Likes

Yeah, more cosmetic options are always good. However, if we are going to do Channukah, we also need other religious festivals to be available. As well as the obvious Christmas themes emojis and portraits, we also need something for Eid and Diwali.

The important thing is we need to be inclusive here. No-one’s holiday should be left out.

Obviously other religions are available, and any genuine request from a user to add whatever festival they observe should be considered, and implemented.

While we’re at it, can I ask for the pastafarian holiday of “Holiday” to be added? A portrait of a Pirate, possibly a choice of Johnny Bronze, Bonnie Rose and Captain Macaw, wearing a colander on their head, with any traditional pirate hat on top of that, would be great.

We already have a Xmas/ pagan tree pet a hand full of Easter like egg / bunny’s pets that came out around their respected holidays. Skulls that turn in to leprechaun near saint Patrice’s all Christian based entities. Sadly not just in Gems but in most games one of the oldest religions and cultures is always forgotten despite its deep history.

There is Beauty in all Cultures all I wish was there was just a little more representation of mine.

1 Like

Also please recognize Festivus.

2 Likes

For the rest of us love it

1 Like

And Newtonmas:

On 25 December 2014, American astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson tweeted:

On this day long ago, a child was born who, by age 30, would transform the world. Happy Birthday Isaac Newton b. Dec. 25, 1642.

A tree decorated with apples to represent gravity, and multicoloured lights to represent Newton’s discovery of the spectrum would be appropriate :slight_smile:

1 Like