Please put GW wins counting as losses on the "To do List"

OK. Thank you for sharing this @lyya . I think we are OK then as none of us have posted the responses for the support ticket… because we have not received ANY Response from the developers. Sad but true…

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

A related apparent bug is getting credited with a loss when you loose connection without any opportunity to complete the battle when you reconnect. This is very frustrating and I don’t think would be a difficult problem to fix when the positives are so great.

For my account on the cell phone I’ll loose connection when I get called. It doesn’t go into a suspended state waiting for me to end the call and continue where I was. The game restarts and I get a loss. Within the last few days I’ve narrowly missed getting called a couple of times. I got the call within 15 minutes after exiting the game.

2 Likes

So you all are not going to respond and help DruidsGlade? Really? I think you should take GW down completely until you fix it. This is going to be the second time we get bumped from GW Bracket 1 due to a Game Breaking Bug and this is also the 2nd time you are too busy to respond! Wow!

I see why you continue to hemorrhage players for Gems of War.

NowayJoe2Go, Leader of DruidsGlade

1 Like

You may as well chill out. No amount of re-pinging the devs or resubmitting the tickets is going to speed it up and probably the opposite slow it down by bogging things down.

I also hate to say but unless they’ve changed their stance, they aren’t going to turn that loss into a win. You’ll get an apology but not the win :frowning:

Don’t shoot the messenger…

Edit: as for the 0/0 for the next day I dont believe that’ll stay there. I saw that occur for several guildies last week but pretty sure they were able to complete all battles normally the next day. Don’t quote me on that though.

4 Likes

Thanks @vanyel This is our hope at DruidsGlade as well, that the players with 0 / 0 will be fixed at reset tonight. Then we only lose to Stratagems today. Sure last week, a few thousand points would have bumped our Rank to 6, but this not the primary concern. I hope your assessment of the situation is correct! :slight_smile:

I also wish the developers would either take GW down completely and FIX IT, or respond to the many, ongoing, BUGS and ISSUES with this game and FIX THEM. There is a definite reason why we continue to lose veteran players…

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Due to the complex nature of guild wars scoring we can’t re credit a lost battle. However, support will issue you with the lost battle rewards once they get to the ticket. Please be aware support is currently inundated and dealing with older tickets as they have been waiting longer. I’ll pass this on, but I can’t promise anything today.

I am aware that this is not what you want to hear, and apologise. However, it is all I can say on the issue at this point in time. We are currently looking into guild wars and deciding how to move forward. I also full expect to cop some abuse, so go for it, I’m ready.

(Also those losses showing as 0/0 can often be a glitch and won’t be the final score.)

3 Likes

Thank you. Much better! I also hope the multiple players showing 0 / 0 for Wednesday will be corrected upon update/reset.

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Hah! Killing you with kindness! Weren’t expecting that were ya? :wink:

You go Joe!

That doesn’t answer to the question. I don’t think that anyone cares about getting the rewards of the battles. It is all about the impact it has on the score of the guilds.
Are there any plans to fix the bug that makes that occasionally a battle that has been won is counted as a loss instead of a victory?
It has been going on since the beginning of GW and it is affecting all the guilds.

4 Likes

You were correct. I just did my battles and the 0/0 that it gave me yesterday didn’t affect my score today, which was a big relief. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just putting a “Me Too” here on how demoralizing this bug is.

I’m trying to give up my caring about competing at the top level. I really want to see what they say tonight. I’m sure we’ll just get the “It’s hard to tell what is happening.”

By now they should be able to tell if all the losses are from network timeouts and disconnects, or from something else. Either way, if we are told all our matches matter for Guild Wars, then the system should be much more robust.

4 Likes

The simple answer is: GW isn’t a big money earner. Don’t hold your breath.

Same thing just happened to me in today’s GW, in case anyone was wondering whether this had been addressed in 3.2 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

All the players in DruidsGlade love the game and prepare the GW matches carefully. I’m aware that you Devs have so many things to care about, but please don’t forget us and the efforts that we put in your creation.