Please nerf Spirit fox - Only troop in the game that cannot be countered on 1st turn!

I created thread not because I have problem against Fox. In GW, I am not sure I ever lost one battle against a fox team. Its simply a troop with too much package. As I wrote above, its the only troop in the whole game that cannot be countered on 1st turn (excepted with luck).
The less unbalanced troops, the more diversity we will see on defense teams.

In my opinion, not one single troop should begin with full mana! And I use these kind of troops A LOT! But still, I think it was a mistake from the devs to introduce trait with 100% mana.

1 Like

If he did not start with full mana he would be useless IMO! Iā€™m more pissed about taking away gems from LTā€™s! I guess they are trying to get everyone to stop playing the game! Stupid decisions like that end games!

Is it true that also Basic tasks will reward no more gems?

I think you replied to the wrong topic?

To answer the question: we donā€™t know yet. Tasks for this week have not been affected, including unfinished tasks, probably to keep the field ā€œfairā€ for those who had already completed all tasks. Iā€™ll put the information in the below thread after reset on Monday.

2 Likes

We donā€™t know yet since everyone was already done with it when update went live
Or i think they didinā€™t change it since week was already started, im not sure

Sniped by @Lyya

2 Likes

My low level accountā€™s guild is still showing the same rewards, even having completed a couple tasks after the patch. Pretty sure the reward tables are locked for the week.

2 Likes

I saw where PC opened 18 and got zero!

You are talking about Legendary tasks right? I asked about basic tasks. But Apparently the update came too late so nobody knows about that. I know they removed gems reward from LT, what I wonder is if they also removed gems from Basic tasks (blue statue).

1 Like

We will know when pc get reset bro :slight_smile:
We (console) should be in same situation then pc was this week and probably will only get the LT nerf for next week

1 Like

If anything should be done to the fox it should be increasing his mana a few. He seems to 2nd and 3rd cast as fast as the 1st cast.

I understand what you mean. But I disagree. When there is over 370 troops in the game, and only one (ONLY ONE!) cannot be countered on 1st turn, then there is clearly a prob with this troop. And I repeat: I beat fox team without problems.
In fact my thread should more have been about removing the 100% mana trait of all troops that have one. (elspeth, mercy, fox,ā€¦)
Monumental mistake from the devs with that. Maybe they will realizeā€¦who knows?

edit: I dont disagree with you that Fox should have a little higher mana requirement as well but thats not the main problem.

1 Like

32 replies on an issue that all ā€œConsoleā€ players no is a problem.
The fox is op for its cost.

3 Likes

yep, fox could have higher mana requirement but that wont remove the main problem of him beeing the only troop in the game that cannot be countered on turn 1.
I used and use Mercy and Elspeth like few players have used but still, I truly believe that no troop should begin with 100% mana.

They want you to spend more money! If you have spent hundreds or thousands thatā€™s ok we want more of your money! We will see if they nerfed blue as well after we get update!

1 Like

Why are you on a crusade getting people to think the devs just want more money? Why not just put in some good solid input.

You probably wanted to answer to Rojo? I personally dont care what the devs want or dont want.
My like to Rojo was just about the fact we will know soon about the blue statue.
My crusade, if you still have not understand, is about removing the 100% mana ability of all troops.

Yeah, I meant to Rojo, and for me, it shows as a reply to Rojo in the edit menu but not in the thread, I think itā€™s not working entirely correctly right now.

1 Like

Their actions speak louder than my words! My input is my input and yours is yours! If you donā€™t like my input too bad!