Please make decks to me

then i should make first titania?
i heard that mythic troop craft priority is the infernus

and yes, i understand. reason to using or not.
even though play this game since 3~4 month ago, there are too many things that lack(troop & knowlege).
but i met you :wink: thanks god zuul’goth!!

Infernus is a top troop, useful for many teams. Titania is not the best legendary to craft so maybe you can wait and see how things will unfold without her for a while.

To give you some perspective: once you have Primal Rift Hoard’s at 100/10 and once a new faction is introduced you can measure your progress by the amount of shards you get from this point until the next faction release. It takes 8000 shards, more or less, to max all ascensions of each faction. So, in this period if you earned more or less 10000 shards, counting the events and all extras you should be able to have, then you are making progress.

The results can vary because you don’t have all the bonuses of kingdoms yet, but as long as you play the events, buying the shop tier to get all faction weapons, if you get at least the first Orb of Chaos you are doing fine. Once you have the weapon you don’t need to use gems on the faction shop again when the same faction event appears, it’s possible to get the Orb of Chaos only with the free sigils.

For Primal Rift events you might play up to the boss room and leave, this way you won’t increase the level of your farming spot. This will make you lose rewards during this event, but for your long term goals it’s a small sacrifice for much more gain.

2 Likes

I personally use a Summoner’s Blitz style team. Three different damage dealing summoners and Secrets of the Crypt. If you lose a troop, just replace it with a new one.

Edit: I love King Highforge and Morterra for this style

1 Like