Please ignore and delete

Bumping this again

We need 24 members now,I will gladly recruit individuals or if you’re looking to move your entire guild up to the higher ranks I am looking to merge with any top 100 guilds that need a little help.

Though it’s PARIAH that needs your help.

Level 1082 active daily. In a guild that is slowly coming to an end. Can contribute 500k+ a week and all 1500 seals.
Looking for a guild with similar players who do the same plus wars.
Ideally would like to join a top 100 guild.
Username DOGBOT_F6BS

@Dogbot is says user don’t exist.

Sorry i am an idiot. Username DOGBOT77_F6BS

Will leave current guild now in preparation.

Sounds good, give me around 5 minutes or so

Np might be gone to work when you send but will pick up later.

We need 17 members now,I will gladly recruit individuals or if you’re looking to move your entire guild up to the higher ranks I am looking to merge with any top 100 guilds that need a little help.

hey can I join I’m currently LV 586 I can hit all of the Requirements. Im an active player I almost always hit 1500 seals and will always do guild wars.

Absolutely, just pm your invite code to wishkiller on PSN and I’ll get you added before the night is over

We need SIX members now,I will gladly recruit individuals or if you’re looking to move your entire guild up to the higher ranks I am looking to merge with any top 100 guilds that need a little help.

Great thank you I just sent you my info on PSN I look forward to being a part of your guild

Way to go, you didn’t go under like hero’s legendaries did. Now good luck on staying full.

1 Like

I sent ya a message. I am looking for a no drama home. That seems to be a rarity in this game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s happened to heroes legendarios :thinking:

1 Like

And not just about today or tomorrow here. Wish contacted me first about a proposition. I expanded it saying if we could be sister guilds. And he thought it was a good idea. So from this time forward until stated otherwise Vendetta and PARIAH will be sister guilds. And any time we have members leaving they will be given the option to join PARIAH. We are also willing to do more to being a sister guild, if there is anything we’re capable of doing. I do not just want us to be a trading pool. This also means if PARIAH wishes to help build a new guild with a casual experience as I’m trying with ‘Little V’, I’m all for it. Maybe even name it ex ‘Little P & V’ or something like ‘The Rugrats’ heh.

(yes this means I’d have 3 toons for GoW, maybe 2 depends) ie change Little V into a cooperation, or create a 3rd one as a mix between the 2 guilds if Wish wants to.

@WishKiller

Had to stay vigilant, just need to get all my guys in Our community then it will be easier.Thanks

Got ya added already, buddy

Great Idea and I am 100% on board…Sent the rest Via PM.

We need 2 members now,I will gladly recruit individuals or if you’re looking to move your entire guild up to the higher ranks I am looking to merge with any top 100 guilds that need a little help.