Please give The Archdeva also an extra turn in his spell

Think he deserves it as he also has a cast spell only once. :man_dancing:

8 Likes

This would actually turn a middling troop into something quite good, I like the idea!!

5 Likes

I disagree, Iā€™m afraid. I think it is close to being over-powered now given it can boost and make ready a mythic troop with an even higher mana cost. Adding an extra-turn to his skill would turn him into an ā€˜easy modeā€™ button.

3 Likes

Iā€™m inclined to disagree as well. Iā€™ve only ever seen it on opposing teams myself, and this is a pretty sizable ally boost (comparable to Devouring an enemy, just without the kill). Thereā€™s no way somebody hasnā€™t paired it with Zuul for a double kill, and do consider that Mythic trait as well.

3 Likes

Thank you, I also think it is a superb i dea! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How is that a bad thing? It isnt.

2 Likes

While I agree with you, it is important that they can have their voice as well. Some fear annoying Guild Wars with another buff to this troop, other fear PvP and that this troop may fill up Zuul whenever it get the chance, while it may be random. Other just donā€™t like buffs or stronger troops and therefore they never crafted Zuul. A lot of different people with different opinions.

I donā€™t have enough experience with this troop to provide a detailed argument here, sorry. Itā€™s just my first impression, not strictly calling it a ā€œbadā€ idea but rather asking what is there that makes it a good idea.

It is a good idea beacause to have a Mythic troop that manage both give another troop full mana + an extra turn at the same time is pretty unique. Mythic worthy at least.

2 Likes

Well, at the moment Archdeva sees almost zero use at all, this would give it some niche purpose and make it actually fun.

2 Likes

Maybe you just need the right deck for it? After Archdeva casts, GA can do 180+ damage to all using this if you have maxed starry Whitehelm pet and such:

[6992,6296,1401,6632,3019,3,2,1,1,2,2,1,14003]

2 Likes