[PLEASE FOLLOW TROUBLESHOOTING] SWITCH Players Can't Open Game since 5.5.1

Du coup j’essaierai d’effacer les donner ce soir en rentrant chez moi

Bonjour / Hi,

J’ai le même problème : il y a une erreur 16 à la fin de la première phase de téléchargement; et du coup, il est impossible de lancer le jeu. Je n’ai aucun problème de réseau par ailleurs.

Cela a commencé ce matin, juste après la dernière mise à jour du jeu.

I have the same problem: there is an error 16 at the end of the first download, so it’s impossible to launch the game. I don’t have any network problems either.

It started this morning, just after the last update of the game.

Just use the below link and follow the step where it is about deleting the save data of GoW.
Open nintendo switch settings, data management, delete save data, choose GoW and continue. There will be a warning about data loss but you will still have your ingame progress, so no worries.

Greetings

I also confirm that deleting the save data works. It’s a bit scary, but the level/units/… are still there after the delete.

I tried both delete saved data and delete the game and reinstall, both not working.
WORKING NOW !!!

++++++++ step by step +++++++++

Delete save data

To help with general performance or graphics issues you may need to delete save data before reinstalling the game.

1. From the HOME Menu, select System Settings
  2. Scroll down and select Data Management > Manage Save Data/Screenshots > Delete Save Data.
  • Enter the Parental Controls PIN if asked
  1. Select Gems of War
  2. Select Delete All Save Data for this Software and select your profile, then confirm by selecting Delete save data
  3. Finally, select Delete Save Data

I confirm: the bug disappears if you delete the saved data; and you don’t lose your progress in the game.
Thanks for the solution of this problem. :grinning:

1 Like

Idem réparé en supprimant les données de sauvegarde

Hey everyone,

Following the steps here should solve the issue (particularly deleting your save data):

Deleting your save data will NOT make you lose your account or progress.

• Your game progress is saved on our game servers, not on your Switch and deleting things off your Switch cannot erase data from our game servers.
  • You will also not lose your account as it’s linked to your Nintendo Online account, so the next time you open the game it will automatically open your Gems of War account for you :slight_smile:

If you try all of the steps in the linked article and continue having the issue please let me know.

3 Likes

Bonjour! Je viens de m’inscrire donc je découvre ton message à retardement. On a une petite communauté francophone bien sympatique sur switch principalement représentée par les Titans (je suis la GM) mais on a également quelques invités d’autres guildes. N’hésite pas à passer voir ! au plaisir :slight_smile: Titan FR