Please Devs WAKE UP and do something!

What strikes me as odd is that Salty said, “we hear you have a problem with X” but completely missed the actual problem everyone is having. Sure, we’re all still irritated that good guild end - gamers get a raw deal, but the crux is that after 4.3 it got measurably worse. I’d still like to see that addressed or at least acknowledged. (Or even refuted, if that’s the case)

2 Likes

Its clear that PvP is the game of choice for many and I totally appreciate the frustrations raised. If two players spend the same amount of PvP hours playing tier 3, the main defining factor should be who wins more games quickly. The points and gold thing is a mess. IMO, tier 1 should be against sub 600 lvl, tier 2 should be 601 to perhaps 1100, and tier 3 should be 1101 plus. Or something along those lines. Gold per tier and points awarded should be fixed, regardless of the opponent, as the firebomb/drake rider example illustrates. Personally PvP isn’t really my gig; I don’t pay much regard to my stats per fight or LBs because I just want the gold, glory and trophies. I use it to try out teams and boost weaker hero classes, some of which are not even worth trying at tier 3. A major factor in GoW is time; events, especially factions are a huge drain. Players are trying to stay competitive but the commitment necessary is ruining the fun aspect of the game. I fear a PvP revamp will add some financial aspect to the game mode, so beware. But even though I don’t much care for the repetition of PvP, I agree it is completely unfair.

1 Like

Since everyone else is doing it… i got this on every.single.pvp.battle. Every single one. i4 for the win.

1 Like

Lol i need 3 wins to pass you by 16 points. You better take 5 minutes per battles if i want to have a chance to reach you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ahahahahahaaaaa i still have a 30-45sec team xD

1 Like

The solution is simple. Currently the minimum points you can get for a 3t battle is 31. Raise this to 45. Problem solved.

But of course this would be an extremely monumentally difficult task like reducing class change fee to 1 gem. :roll_eyes:

I think you overestimate the devs, nothing is simple for them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Time taken to remove the gem cost on switching hero classes is a horrible benchmark to refer to.

Please give us another one, devs. *scowl*

It was entirely unnecessary to tie that to the general-purpose rework of that system, here meaning the ability to tie a class to each team and so on. What would have been better is a band-aid fix in the meantime, several months earlier, which was just reducing the cost to 0.

Sooooo how about doing that right now, give us stationary PVP values that don’t fluctuate with the phases of the goddamn moon or whatever else, and change the rest of PVP LATER.

12 Likes

IP2 staff meeting:
What are we going to do about the old weapons issue? We are getting torn up on the forums daily about it.

Anonymous staff member: (I literally tried to ask who’s idea it was… No response.)
tenor%20(27)
Let’s mess with the team scores in PvP. It will severely favor the new or casual players. While also :nut_and_bolt: over the veterans that have most of the old weapons. That should balance it out and make everyone enjoy the game less. But at least weapons will not be such a vocal point anymore.
The rest of the staffs response to the idea:
CourageousMinorHomalocephale-small

1 Like

Yeah I can only imagine it can be even worse.

Now I’m 13,680 :frowning_face: