Please Devs WAKE UP and do something!

It took 1yr to remove danwbringer from arena so if we are patient we might have a chance to see them rework pvp before 2025 :stuck_out_tongue:

IMG_9511

Go back to the old star system. These was no leaderboard crap to fawn over.

I was as endgame as you can get a year ago too and wasn’t getting 31 points from almost every battle like I am now. The fury is that in 4.3 they changed it to make it more lop sided than ever.

Getting to tier 1 in pvp used to take me about 25 battles, now it’s 40.

1 Like

Erm… no…
Me and my guildies used to get in the top 100 for the epic ingots.

1 Like

Don’t waste time trying to argue with him, he hate us and will always say opposite of what i say.

If you don’t think like him you are wrong

1 Like

If it’s gonna take a million more battles to reach pvp tier 1 can we have some better rewards for doing so or should we just not play pvp anymore much like arena ? :joy: as they add more to the game it somehow seems to get smaller .

Yeah I second this, if the rewards for doing twice the chores were at least 1.5x what I used to get I’d feel a teeny bit better.

This definitely needs to be addressed. I have two accounts in the same guild. My main account is level 1,365 all kingdoms max/5 star. Only missing troop is zuul goth. Second account is level 1,228 missing 5 not so useful mythics (zuul goth being one of them) all kingdoms maxed/5 star. I went 32-0 on my main account in PvP today, and scored 1,935 PvP points. On my alt account I went 21-3 for 1,944 points. There is no reason for me to need to play 50% more matches for nearly the same amount of PvP points. Makes zero sense.

Edit: forgot to mention that all matches on both accounts were against 3 trophy opponents.

8 Likes

I craft those Ingots. Have to spend the millions of souls on something. Not sure if the other person was talking about me or someone else but I don’t hate anyone. If it’s me I will chalk it up to Fake News. :wink:

I don’t want to be a total pest but I do want to tag every single dev to get them here … :thinking:

1 Like

We know at least one dev readed it, and still no answer from them. Like i said the pvp isn’t in the priority list since they make no money with this mode

They’ve seen it, therefore they know about it. They also don’t have an answer to the problem currently, so there’s nothing they can really say other than we don’t understand what’s going on or we see what’s going and we’ll do something Soon TM…

There probably won’t be a real fix until the revamped PvP they promised every so often releasing eventually.

As an analogy, this is a tax:

1. Tax for being in a famous association (top guild)
  2. Tax based on your status (higher rank player)
  3. Property Tax (higher leveled kingdoms)
  4. Differing status class tax (playng against lower level players).

PS: no trying to get political

3 Likes

Still not sure why they can’t just say “these are worth 15 / 30 / 50 points” or whatever numbers. All they’ve gotta do is disable whatever their algorithms are and put in flat values … It. Is. NOT. HARD. TO DO!

I was told last night that it was. :person_shrugging:

Wait, disable the algorithm AND put in flat values? I seem to recall a certain class change fee where just modifying a flat value to something lower was found to require a herculean effort. :thinking:

1 Like

Its just very frustrating to consider, to the extent I can no longer joke about it. Its stupid easy and should be changed. The fact they haven’t is because they’re not interested or can’t be bothered.

1 Like

The fact that Kafka liked only 1 post on this thread and it was from the user who clearly doesn’t understand what is happening and why everyone is complaining shows one more time that the devs team do not play their game, do not understand their game, do not care about high-level players and prefers lazy explanations instead of actual work on fixing issues.

6 Likes

I think the main culprit is how high player guild is ranked. And a bunch of other calculation.

BTW, your neko is super kawaii :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: