[Please contact support] Where are Expert/Master Adventurer’s Packs?

i am having a troop iswue where i have unlocked all of its trait and two out of the three of his traits are vunarable to attacks and they dont protect the troops or do anything, the troop is called LAVA TROLL his fire proof aint protecting him from from any type of fire, and troll regeneration trait is not gaining any health from every next turn, what can you guys do to fix the issue with that troop?

People normally start their own threads for bugs but I tested these.

In the first image you can see fireproof triggers when the trait on infernus attempts to burn everyone.
In the second image you can see fireproof trigger when glitterclaw’s spell attempts to faerie fire everyone.
In the final image you can see troll regeneration triggering (I confirmed actual life gain and not just text). Also, this trait only works on life, not armor damage so the troop must be damaged.

@Angry1ofMany If you are still having the issue can you start a new post and give images of the troop burning or being faerie fired and the troops traited. Before and after shots of the health not regenerating as well would help.

1 Like