Please bring back trait icons

as title, bring back trait icons… i wasted two devour attempts because i didnt check the card… if it had the icons i would have known at a glace. the diamonds are stupid and it was a stupid idea to implement them. low and be hold the community get a feature we didnt ask for

18 Likes

I would like the trait icons back too, please.

3 Likes

Me my guild, and all of our other guilds totalling 12, too.

No idea why anyone thought it was a good idea to remove them.

5 Likes

I always check the card before using certain effects like devour now, but it sucks that I have to take those extra few seconds every time, instead of glancing at the enemy and being able to tell from the trait icons.
There was literally no reason to remove the icons, since they’re still on the troop cards themselves - if you select the troop and scroll across to the trait page, the icons are next to the names of the traits - so they haven’t saved money on new icons for new traits or something. They literally just made it take longer to access the same information.
Just like the pause menu having less information and spacing it out to take longer to access it. Feels like the devs are trying to slow players down and make the game more annoying by having it give less information, I guess because they think if if takes longer to earn stuff then more players will give up and buy that stuff instead?

3 Likes

Possibly the devs decided that icons “overloaded” troop cards. Icons were good, but they hardly fit the current design. Time to develop some new design?..

And that brings us to the main point that - I believe - I mentioned as soon as last visual rework was pushed live, namely, that the new card design was absolutely and utterly unnecessary, brought nothing good and useful on the table, wasn’t user friendly, moreover nobody (at least publicly, although, we cannot exclude hoard and hoards of players who, allegedly, contact the devs in private because otherwise they would get bullied and ridiculed on the forum) asked for it.

But, yeah, what do we know? We only play the game on a daily basis. We’re, by no means, experts or gurus or even have the basic knowledge or insights.

11 Likes

or just admit they were wrong and revert back

2 Likes