Hey everyone! So just to update on the store issues that players have been experiencing on PS4. We're still working our way through the issue with Sony, but would really appreciate if we could get some more input from the community to help us work out what is happening.
From our side of things, we can load into the game on US and EU versions of the game and see the store without issues. If entering straight from the world map it may take some time to finish initialising (about 20-30ish seconds), but the store always comes up. We can then purchase items and receive them correctly when returning to the game. If we close the game after completing the purchase in the PSN store, but before we return to the game itself, upon restarting the game we receive our purchase about a minute-ish after getting to the world map.
This is obviously not the case for a number of people here, as we've received many reports from people about this. We used to be able to reproduce the issues people were having in the store in the past and fix them, but we can't seem to reproduce the issue in house. So while we're slowly working with Sony (who still seem to mostly be on holidays, so it's slow going), we'd like to take the opportunity for people to describe what's happening to them in the hope we'll be able to track this down.
Basically, what we'd like to know is:
- What is the issue you are experiencing? Could you describe what is happening, and what do you expect to happen? Videos can also help of what is happening.
- If you purchased something, what was it?
- Do you receive any error messages? Please post a screenshot if so, or describe where and what the error says.
- What region is your PSN account set to? If you're unsure, and don't mind giving your country, that will work as well.
- Did you download the game from a different account to the one you are using? If so, are the regions of these accounts different? We've found that you cannot access the US game's store with an EU region account and vice versa.
- Any other information you think will be useful.
Sorry this has taken us so long everyone, hopefully with this we will be able to fix it up.