Playing the new update

How can I play the new PvP update on Xbox, when all I get is the colour ring. And that’s all I’m getting, I restarted this game so many times and it’s getting to the point that I want to delete the game and just quit. Please update your servers.

4 Likes

What is your player level? If it is 250 or less, you started in a PvP league below Gold League, where the Outer Ring becomes available.

I’m talking about it loading and that’s it… I’m over level 2000…

1 Like

Same issue here. Until this gets fixed, I guess the strategy of starting a GAP in pvp for a pet gnome is dead, as I don’t want to lose valuable GAP time waiting on those spinning gems…

2 Likes

Playing the game is making me want to swear here :rofl:

Loading times have gotten much worse after the current patch!

1 Like

It was fine a few hours ago…servers are just overloaded since everyone is getting into PVP today

I think, the issue is, that every player needs to be calculated.
Not every single active player. Everybody. Every account, that was ever registered. Millions.

1 Like

That’s not what it is. Maybe not for you for some reason, but since Friday all kinds of actions in-game that require a server update/check have been taking a good 10 seconds longer than usual - things like fetching new opponents in PvP, having the hourly tributes sync, etc.

After the recent patch this spinning-circle lag had increased to anything above an extra minute over normal. They said they fixed this issue in the past few hours, but that was premature, it’s every bit as bad as it was before unfortunately.

2 Likes